Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kiddos.

I really do love to take pictures of kids, especially ones that LOVE to be in front of the camera. What is funny about these pictures...I have no idea who these sweet kiddos are.



As I was enjoying my chai from Coffee Bean, these sweet girls began running around the fountain. I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures.....I am sure their mom's thought I was a little coo coo. As I continued shooting, the girl in the pink dress, came up to me and said, "Excuse me. You are in my way and I cannot run." Such sweet little girls.


Lauren.



So, I do know this little girl, but just a little. I babysat with my friend, Emily, and this is what I got to play with all night. 3 year old Lauren was "a show off" according to her mother, constantly laughing, smiling, and jumping all over the furniture. When bed time came around, Lauren did not want to comply. I quickly said, "Lauren, want to take some pictures?" I've never seen a little girl smile so fast and want to stay in front of a camera forever. The next morning, Lauren awoke, explaining she wanted to see "the Emilys".

1 comment: