Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My life after May 29th.

In the midst of figuring out "what I am supposed to do with my life", I cannot help but have fun throughout this process. Here's what I have been up to since I grabbed my diploma and ran...


I moved out of my house, although I really wasn't happy about it.

I lived out of my car.

I taught a four year old VBS class.

I enjoyed 4th of July on a boat. With my flippy floppys.

I participated in Cousin Cooking Class every Tuesday night. Go CCC.
I got to work at Camp Timberline in Colorado for 5 weeks.

I was a bridesmaid in my beautiful cousin's wedding. She is now a married woman.

I spent a long weekend at the lake.

I got to see my best friends from high school for a whole weekend.

I sent sister off to her junior year of high school. How the time flies.

Next part of life is coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. This is so good. I love the narrative of the photos. way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had such a fun summer...at least I am assuming it was fun! I will be praying for you as you head into this school year and proceed with following the path God leads you on!

    ReplyDelete