Wednesday, March 30, 2011

..........

...some interesting things I have either been learning,
discovering, or thinking about lately....

1. Hulu now charges $7.99 a month to watch their shows! So much for trying to watch Teen Mom 2.

2. Redbox has an app. You can find the closest Redbox to you and even see what movies that box has. Are we in the 21st century or what!

3. Tupman, CA is really a town. Smallest town I have ever seen.

4. When I was in Kenya, we had to hand wash all our clothes which was a difficult and time consuming process. Apparently, we weren't very good at it......... if we were, the kids would not have taken over and given us dirty looks. So anyways, I think it is so crazy that all I do here in America is literally throw my clothes into this huge metal machine, pour some soap in a dispenser, push some buttons and an hour later, my clothes are fresh and clean.

5. 89,000 avocadors are used on a daily basis at Chipotle.

6. CSUB is in fact run by the state...according to the police officer who pulled me over at 6:30am.

7. Starbucks offers ceramic mugs to those who are drinking their coffee in the store. Now I don't have to feel so bad about throwing away my paper sleeve. I do wonder how many people sink out of the store with their mugs....

8. Kids are getting worse and worse these days. It really makes me so sad...for a few reasons. One: I signed up to be their teacher. Two: My own children will be home schooled, sheltered, loners because I will not allow them out into the crazy real world. And I told myself I would never home school my kids.

9. April is right around the corner and I will be gone 13 days out of the 30. Ohhh my. I literally just realized that.




1 comment:

  1. Emily, you are too funny! I loved reading your list. I also noticed you have 14 followers. Not bad. Jesus only had 12. :o)

    ReplyDelete