Monday, October 4, 2010

October?

I can't believe October is already here. Crept up on us didn't it?

I am not saying, by any means, that I am sad this month has decided to blossom. I am quite excited actually. I love when the seasons change. It's a start of something new and fresh. The weather changes (which I love), your every day scenery changes, and most importantly the clothes you wear change.

I feel guilty when fashion gets the best of me, but I love it so much! It's really sad when I watch movies because most of the time, I am looking at the clothes the characters are wearing instead of listening to what they are saying.

I have been waiting and waiting for cooler weather to come around the corner because I recently went shopping. I told myself no more tank tops and dresses. From here on out, I am consciously bargaining for warm winter tops, cozy accessories and hopefully a new pair of boots.

A few things that I think might come in handy with this new weather approaching...


BRING ON THE SWEATERS.

And a casual denim button up. Only if worn WITHOUT denim pants.

A never-ending scarf. After refusing to never buy into that fashion trend,
bought my first one last week.

I love boots. Especially with a skirt and tights.

Purchased a Vanilla Amber scented candle at Target. Adds to the feeling of Fall.

And of course, who could go wrong with a Chai latte from Coffee Bean?

I get really excited thinking about all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment