Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two birds. One stone.

My camera is getting dusty and it's embarrassing. I want to be taking more pictures! I figured since I have been frequently visiting the homes of others and taking care of their children, why not work a little on my photography? Why not kills those two birds with only one stone?

I babysat for this family last week. I decided that as much as I love boys, I really enjoy babysitting the girls...they are the ones that get most excited about having dance parties.

We danced a bit. Painted a little. And even snuck a piece of gum when we weren't supposed to.


Meet Renee.
4 years old.
Looking to make her joy complete by laughing all the way until bed time.

Meet Lily.
7 years old.
Looking for someone to "boss around" (Only coming from her sister).






My paintings thank you very much.


Too bad we couldn't have spent more time together...

No comments:

Post a Comment