Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brilliance.

My mother is a genius. There is more behind her than wanting to get on a bike and ride 100 miles or wake up at 4:30am to run 8 miles. Although she really loves to do that (who knows why), while not on her bike or wearing out her running shoes, she does have some creative ideas to room decorating. Not that I ever doubted she had this ability, but it really came out today.

Teddi and I both didn't know what to do with the many scarves that occupy our rooms. When thinking about it, I probably don't need that many scarves, but I will admit, I am addicted. We asked Mom what we could do with them and she came up with this brilliant idea. Buy curtain rods and place them over your windows. Hang the scarves to look like curtains. That way the scarves serve two purposes. And I LOVE it. Way to go Mom. I knew you'd pull through :-)




4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! You just can't buy any scarves that don't match your room decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Idea!!! You so just gave me justification for buying more scarves! I love your momma! Hug her for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I am SO STEALING this idea! Dorm rooms and college apartments need clever ideas like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go mama! I love it, Em. Your room is as adorable as ever. Love you very much.

    ReplyDelete