Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Self Diagnosis

I have a "problem." It came about a few months ago and I decided I should probably do something about it. So I thought I would self diagnose myself. Who needs to go to the doctor when you can assess the problem yourself?

I think I have a cold case of short term memory loss. Call me crazy, but if I forget to call you back, text you back, or forget about you all together, don't feel bad. It's due to my short term memory loss. I can't remember things for the life of me. I would forget my head if it wasn't connected to my neck. Good thing it is.

Some of the things I've been forgetting:
-I'm enrolled in one class at Biola. Just one. I forgot to turn in the one homework assignment we had. It took me about a week to realize that. Luckily my teacher is full of grace.
-One of my best friends called. We planned a weekend for her to visit. She called me two days before the visit to talk about the visit. I told her I forgot about the visit. She told me we weren't friends anymore. Just kidding. We are still friends and she came to visit.
-Sometimes I will text someone and forget who I texted. I will try really hard to remember without looking at my phone. I know I have texted someone, but I just can't remember who it was.
-Forgot my running shoes and every single pair of socks that I own at home one weekend. Really not like me.
-Loose my keys and cell phone on a daily basis. That's not normal for me.
-Forget who I tell that I have short term memory loss and constantly share that piece of information with them. They remind me of that about every hour.
-I would write more, but I forgot some of the things I forget.

Ohhh forgetfulness....

No comments:

Post a Comment