Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lost and Found.

Right after I graduated and left for Colorado, Teddi began to drive my car. This was my "college car." A small, white Chevy truck that could only seat two people comfortably and one of those was myself. My dad loves this car and loved the fact that only two people can sit comfortably in it...that way I wouldn't be able to drive lots of "kids."


On Tuesday, Teddi walked into my room hysterically laughing. She showed me the glass jar and said, "Were you missing this?" I looked at it and the memories began to flood back to me. YES. That alfredo sauce "went missing" after a day of grocery shopping..hmmm...probably 6 months ago. It took me a few days to realize that I could not find my sauce and I began to play the blame game. I knew one of my 7 roommates had to have taken it. I bought the sauce and it was GONE! I started looking in everyone's labeled cupboards, looked in the refrigerator and even looked in the community cupboard, thinking someone took it upon themselves to share with the rest of the house.

It only took me a few minutes to get over it, but it was always in the back of my mind that my alfredo sauce went missing.

Well, when Teddi came into my room, holding that sauce, like I said, I could not stop laughing. She told me as she was looking for books under the driver seat, this magically appeared.

I'm pretty excited...I know what to make for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment