Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two of my favorite things.

Panera Bread is my all time favorite bakery/restaurant/coffee shop/library in the world. I have spent many hours at that place, trying everything on their menu and spending much time with good company. Every time I order, I have the hardest time making a decision because everything is so good! Thanks to my old roommate who worked there, I have had the privilege of tasting every treat made there. And I have also had the privilege of gaining a few LB's because of my obsession.

I am so excited that Panera Bread FINALLY came out with Panera cards that you use every time you order. This gives you free stuff, a gift on your birthday and the fact that, ya, you kind of feel cool carrying around your very own Panera card.

What I am even more thankful for, though, is the good company that I follow into Panera Bread. Since living at home, things are quite different, and a lot different than I thought they would ever be. Never did I think I would be living with my parents again during this transition phase. But God has been good through it all. He is teaching me A LOT and blessing me more than I could ever imagine. One blessing has been spending time with a good ("good" is a horrible way to describe her because she is more than "good") friend of mine. Our friendship began last summer while interning in our church youth group. I remember my sister saying, "You are going to love her. Everything she does reminds me exactly of you." The day I met Katie Johnson, I knew that we would be pretty good friends. Such good friends that we discovered our favorite piece of clothing we owned was a puke green vest from Forever 21 and we wore it ALL THE TIME.

Katie and I enjoy spending our time at Panera Bread. She has been such a blessing to me, especially during this time. I love anticipating the time we get to spend together and the words of wisdom she shares with me. I feel incredibly blessed to be her friend and even more blessed that I get to be in her wedding...EEE!!!

Katie and Panera Bread. Two of my favorite things.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute sweet Emily Ann! God has something great in store for you...let it unfold!

    ReplyDelete